Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Sparkle of Silver by Liz Johnson

This is a light Christian romance novel. Clean romance which I thoroughly enjoyed. At the beginning I was drawn right away into treasure hunt (who could pass that up?) and the genealogy mystery.
There were some parts in the book just dragged on but picked up right away again. I'm more of action/mystery gal than a romance girl so it was light. There were times I just wanted to strangle Ben for being an arse!  
I enjoyed the fact there were journals in there alternating between the past and present helping Millie to solve some mysteries.

Love the ending of the book.  It's almost every girls's dream!
I will give it a high 3 stars.

I recieved this ARC of ebook and print from Revell through Net Galley and Bookish First.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment