Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Nightmare Before Christmas (Zero's Journey)

If you adored The Nightmare Before Christmas and you still want to continue the journey with these quirkisome characters, then this manga book is for you!
Zero's Journey is beautifully illustrated and the colors are wonderful.  I was able to follow the story easily. It is adorable. It is what we, the pet owners go through when our pets go missing. 
I love Zero! I want him as my pet now!
I've always liked The Nightmare Before Christmas movie.  Imagine my delight when I saw this manga novel.  I just had to read it despite my age.  It's heartwarming, whimsical, feel good reading.

Get this .  I promise it won't let you down.  Even though it's meant for middle aged kids, any age will enjoy this comic.

10/20/18: Oh, oh!  For those of you who's a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas, this graphic novel is just the begining!  They've decided to kick off their 25th anniversary by introducing this comic! Here's the link for information! 
25th Anniversary Edition.  There's even preview if you want to check it out.  Come on, what are you waiting for? I'm so excited about this!  Aren't you?

I recieved this colorful ARC from Diamond BookDistributors and Tokyopop through Net Galley for my honest review.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment