Thursday, October 18, 2018

Daughter of Light and Shadows by Anna McKerrow

Magical
Faeries
Scotland
Seelies Court
Witches
 Evil
Powers
Ocean
Romance
Two Dimensional Worlds

What more could you want? 
Oh, yeah, the main character's name's Faye Morgan. For those of you who are sucker for fantasy should know what that means!

This is truly a pure magical fantasy world to fall into easily. I thoroughly enjoyed the book.  I could do without eroticism in this book. 

This is a story of a young woman discovering more about herself and heritage.
I'm giving this 3 3/4 stars due to the fact there's too much sex scenes, very little information about her father, and few unanswered questions.  

I recieved this ARC of magical world from Bookouture through Net Galley in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment