Saturday, October 6, 2018

Christmas Catch by Mary Shotwell


Warning:  Like I said before, this turbulent story will toss you right into your Christmas mood before Halloween!
Ingredients:
1. Cup of cocoa
2. 3 or 4 snicker doodle cookies any choice will do as long as it's Christmas theme!
3. Lazy boy chair with a blanket
4. Christmas music....softly
5. Christmas Catch
6.  Yourself, of course!
7. Dog and/cat  optional but they'll keep ya warm!

Direction.  Combine them together in one place. You know what to do!

This book is so good.  You'll love the heroine and yet, strangle that infuriating, maddening and impossible hero or pain in the butt.  I just fell in love with the whole town!  What's NOT to love?
I could not put this book down and I'm not all for romance This book suckered me in!  I was rooting for the heroine throughout the book.  I basically wanted to boot the man out of the town for a large part of the story.  I don't care how how charming or handsome he is.  He needed to smacked upside the head by somone.
Thankfully it all worked out for everyone!

This is a light, sweet, entertaining, and heartwarming romance novel.  What have you got to lose?  Just grab the book and follow my direction!

I received this heartwarming and turbulent ARC from Carina Press through Net Galley in an exchange for my honest review.   Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment