Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Secret Orphan by Glynis Peters

I did NOT want the story to end.  I was so invested in this story. I was so caught up until the last paragraph.  I even exclaimed NO!  I want more.  I want to know more when they moved.
This is truly one of the best historical novels I've read. I actually felt like I was there. I was rooting for the young heroine.  I love how she grew up quickly. I love how she took on the orpan and made her own.  I love how she fought for her.
The story starts right before the WWII and into the WWII.  The author drew me into her web and keep me there until the end.  It was hard for me to put the book down before going to work.  I came back home straight to the book to continue reading the magical tale.
I just did NOT want this wonderful story to end!   

I recieved this eARC from Harper Impulse and Killer Reads through Net Galley in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.  Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment