Sunday, October 7, 2018

Back to the Cutting Board by Christina Pirello

At first, I was skeptical of this cookbook and how the author would admonish the readers how it's wrong to eat dairy and meat.  You get the idea. I was pleasantly surprised how warm and gentle the author came across.  she explained why and how she's gotten into this lifestyle  of eating vegetables.  She wanted to share her passion with her recipes she's enjoyed cooking.

She's even listed the utensils which need to be utilized  for cooking. She's also included the glossary for cooking words so beginners won't flounder in her cookbook.  She's made it easy to understand and follow instructions easily.

Her photos are simply gorgeous!  Warm and mouth watering. 

Even though I'm not a vegetarian, I simply adore veggies and have always looked for ways to incorporate  different recipes withe different veggies .  I saw some recipes I would love to try out soon.
I would recommend  this book to anyone who wants to be a vegan or vegetarian or who already are, or just simply want to try out the recipes .
I received  this beautiful  ARC of a cookbook from BenBella Books through Net Galley in an exchange  for my honest review. Thank you!

I am definitely going to test some of the recipes.  If I really enjoy them and keep coming back for more recipes then, I will purchase a print of this copy to add to my collection of cookbooks.  I collect cookbooks and am very selective on my cookbooks .

No comments:

Post a Comment