Thursday, October 25, 2018

Dear Santa by Nacy Naigle

 As I read along, a movie, You've Got Mail flashed in my head. I groaned because I remember how upset I was with the movie and I was NOT happy with the movie.  I did not understand why a lot of people liked it.  I didn't.  It was NOT cool how it played out.  With that being said, I was debating whether I should finish the book or not.  I did not want to get angry over something that's not worth my time.  What got me going was the heroine and the Dear Santa letters.  I LOVE her.  So, I plowed on.

I love how the lighthouse was turned into a cute store named Heart of Christmas. I love how there's a daily fact at each chapter about the town. I love the Dear Santa letters in each chapter.  
Sure the hero has a change of heart.  But I can't believe it would be in real life or even realistically ever or in a short span of time. 
With that being said, I enjoyed some parts of it and some I was very disappointed. You can blame my guarded heart and the movie, You've Got Mail.
I recieved this unrealistic eARC from St. Martin's Press through Net Galley in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment