Thursday, October 18, 2018

Roseblood by A.G. Howard

I read this lovely book back in August when I got it from one of my lovely litten friends at Litsy.com.  I adore this book and the cover.  The reason why I'm posting this is because I just found out its on sale at Amazon and Barnes and Noble for $1.99!! Check it out!  Don't know how long it'll be on sale for!

4 Stars....*sighs dreamily* Wonderful story. Mystery upon mystery.  Layers of them and yet so haunting. Perfect for YA.  Come to think of it, I think I actually like it better than Glass of Throne series better! What can I say? It just got to me! Beautiful cover and beautiful pages.  Red letters did not even bother me at all.

Just noticed this book 5 in Splinter ed series.  I haven't read the other books yet.  Roseblood can be stand alone. I personally  enjoyed this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment