Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff


Of all of the WWII novels books I've read, this indeed is an exciting novel.  Why? Because it involves the girls undercover on dangerous missions.  I love it!
This novel alternates past and present.  The woman tries to solve the mystery of what she discovered in an abandoned suitcase underneath a bench at Grand Central.  The other story of some girls being recruited to be undercovers and their training.
What's involved:
Recruitment
Mystery
Old photos
Radios
Deciphering
Codes
German
French
American
Embassy
Betrayals
Friendships
Romance
Loyalty
Want more? Then read this book. It's different because the females are in action this time.

Pam Jenoff has done her research thoroughly.  I know for a fact, it has to be a difficult novel to write.  You'll see what I mean once you read the book.
I did not want to put the book down when I had to sleep or go to work.  I would look forward to going home to finish the book.

I'm going to give this book a high four stars. It'll stay with me for a long time. Plus, I intend to keep this book on my bookshelf. 

I won this print ARC from Bookish First.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment