Friday, November 30, 2018

Meridian Chronicles #1 by M.D. Fryson

Wow!

This is what Fantasty is truly is in this book.
If you're into
Witch
Fairy
Fairy Queen
Salem
Another World
Curse
Demons
Mysteries
Hidden truths
Souls
 Fairy book
unlikely friendships
Romance
and much more....

At the beginning, it was kind of confusing.  Remember, this is for YA.  As I moved along, I knew it would get better.  I was in for a ride.  I was NOT disappointed.
This is about a young teen who's discovering about herself and who her parents really are after an incident that happened.  This all came about when one man who wants absolute power wanting to crush her father and destroy the family at all cost in order to cover up his past.  So as her father is being cast to the Hall of Souls. Meridian begins her journey with her friends to save her father, her family, and everyone around her.
There is a love triangle involved in there but I won't get into it.

I cannot wait to see what the next book brings!  I still want to continue on with Meridian's journey!
I'm going to give this a low 4 stars because of the way it started out and I almost put it down.  I'm glad I pushed on because it became interesting.

Also, I want to point out that the cover is gorgeous!  Perfect for this novel!

I received this ARC from BooksGoSocial through Net Galley. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment