Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Bear and The Nightingale by Katherine Arden

I purchased this book after seeing this gorgeous illustrated cover and reading fascinating synopsis two years ago.  There was no turning back once I got past the first couple of pages. I fell in love. I knew this book shall have a spot on my bookcase.  Here is my review I posted on Goodreads back in 2017.

Magical! Magical!! I just wanted to get lost in it so deeply that I couldn't spring back out from the pages!! As I type this, I'm sighing and reeling from the story even when I finished it back in March 2017. I can still remember the story and the characters!! I cannot wait for the next book to come out. This book is definitely a keeper! I believe it just may one of the best Russian fairy tale ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment