Tuesday, November 6, 2018

One Day in December by Josie Silver

Warning:  A box of Kleenex is required!

Seriously, some books need warning labels for tissues!

Again, I normally don't care for romance.  But....Oh My Goodness!  This isn't really a romance but yet it is.  
Oh! Who am I fooling?
I WANT that kind of love!!
This is the best love story I've read this year.  I'm going to rank it #1 of the year 2018.  I know 2018 isn't over yet.  But I'm saying this is the best romance of the year for ME!
  I love how it started out.  I smiled, I cringed, I laughed, I frowned, I muttered jerk, you fool, I cheered,  I exclaimed, I cried and I bawled!  
 This started out as a love at first sight setting which bounded three people together down the road. This is the story not just between a girl and a boy but the special friendship between three friends during 10 years.  Oh, how those relationships grew and made them strong. I love how it ended.  It was just perfect.  
This story will stay with me for a long time.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was made into a movie and no, it had better not be Netflix or Hallmark because this novel deserves much better!
You have GOT to read this. You'd be glad you did. I'm giving this book a 5 star rating!
I recieved this beautiful ARC from Crown Publishing Broadway Books through Net Galley in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment