Thursday, December 13, 2018

Drakon's Tear by N.J. Walters


I'd like to say on here for the record that the cover is deceiving.  Why?  As I was reading, I thought to myself, this isn't one of those trashy romance books.  This novel consists of fantasy, suspense, action, and mythology.  Kinda like Sherrilyn Kenyon's and J.R. Ward's but without a lot of sex scenes. So, it deserves a better cover, but that's just me.
This novel really draws you in at the very beginning. I was hooked and could not put the book down until a little over 2 hours later.  I appreciate the fact there was hardly any steamy scene(sorry, too much of it gets too old for me. Nah, I'm not sorry.  It's just TMI for me) 
If you enjoy 
dragons
drakons
kidnapping
family bond
good vs evil
history
jewels
action
fights
Russia
light romance
then you'll enjoy this fast action novel. I wouldn't mind reading her other books in the series. This can be a stand alone book.
I'll give this book a low 4 stars.

I received this interesting ARC from Entangled Publishing, LLC /Entangled: Amara through Net Galley for my unbiased and honest review. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment