Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Sea Archer by Jeny Heckman


If you're interested in different types of mythology, then you'll totally love this beautifully written novel.
This story is very immersed in mythology, romance, suspense and mystery.  At the beginning, it may be confusing at first if you're not familiar with the mythology.  You will catch on as you read on. I was fortunate enough to really follow the storyline without getting lost. I started reading mythology when I was in 5th grade in a tiny library in my school out in the country.  I loved that little library with hardly any light from the windows, the bookshelves were from the ceiling to the floor.( I think they did. I was a little girl!) I would sit on one of the step stool and start reading. Okay, back to the book.  As you read on, the story will flow.
The mythology and fantasy combined, were extraordinarily woven together with the present, the past, the suspense, romance and the thrill of a mystery without being a hot mess.

The day I started reading it, I did not want to put it down, but I was so exhausted, my nook fell on face and stayed there til I woke up, but I went right back reading it. It's just that good. The ending ended with a BANG!  I LOVED it!  I cannot wait for the 2nd book to come out.
  I recieved this wonderful eARC from Wild Rose Press Inc through Net Galley in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment